BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

~X-MaS DaY

One step in the dark

Touch her hand

Just to see

If she's all alone again


Still she hasn't seen sun

But I promise you now

When she wakes there will be none

Don't know how she gets by

Sleeps with a phone on her chest

And a bottle that's totally dry


Forgets the day I was born

But if she saw me right now

She would hold me until we both die

And I could be

The one who would die to feel you breathe



I could break

Into a million pieces

So just run as fast as you can

For me

You mean everything

I can't deny her

I'll do whatever

To stop all the bleeding

That makes her world so red

Such a delicate one

She screams so loud that I run to hide from the sound


 

And I could be the one

Who would die

To feel you breathe

But it's too far gone

And this love must die


 

I could be the one who would die to feel you breathe

0 comments: