BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

~CrazY~

Crazy

Hell yeah I'm crazy

Whenever people had problems

They always run for their mom

Or father

Or siblings

Relatives

Sometimes best friend

Best

In terms of hearing and sharing the feeling


 

Crazy

Hell yeah I'm crazy

I'm in the middle of a problem

Who cares?

I never intend to bother my mom

For my own problems

I wish she never know

Tell my dad??

I'm far craziest to tell him

Whatever I'm facing right now


 

Crazy

Hell yeah I'm crazy

I'm crazy for you

But you never see

You never realize

And you never care

No matter how much

I care for you

I loved you

It doesn't matter

Because I'm just

A piece of trash in your eyes


 

Crazy

Hell yeah I am

To think I done this much

I am crazy

For letting myself wait

For something that never will happen

Am I crazy?

You the one that observed

And you the 1 that decide

0 comments: