BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

~WronG~

Dear Prinses Houri…

    I am sorry. I know lately I have been annoying to you. I know I'm wrong, and for that I'm really sorry. Sorry for bothering you and sorry for interfere with your life.

    If could I given the chance, I want to make up all the bad things I've done to you. I know, I am wrong for being the person that always thinks high on me. For all the time, I know I am wrong, and you never been wrong for letting me know that I am wrong all the time.


 

I am wrong

For entering your playground

I am wrong

To push you around

Like a little girl

I am wrong

To let myself tag along


 

All the time

I am sorry

For knocking on the wrong door

Playing on the wrong playground

Landing on the wrong territories

And appear in the wrong heart

I am truthfully sorry…


 

0 comments: