BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

~UnbreaK mY HearT~

Unbreak my heart

Say you love me again

Undo this hurt

That you caused

When you walk out the door

And walked out of my life

Uncry these tears

I cry so many nights

Unbreak my heart~


 

This is the song from in famous Toni Braxton…

Really love this song

It kinda stuck in my mind…

Heks….


 

I was looking for her

I wonder where she is

For the time I need her the most

She is outside there

I know

And that's why I keep on waiting


 

Babe

Where have you been?

It's been a few

Since the last time

I heard from you

I really want to know

How were you this past few days

And since that

Not a single word


 

I need you

To unbreak my heart

I need you

To uncry my tears

And I need you

To undo the pain……

0 comments: