BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

~PaiN~

pain....
there's a lot of pain
physical pain
internal pain
pain in the ass
pain in the heart
all are pain
which conclude to one feel
pain

pain....
a feeling that
everyone feels
but it can't be shared
even it can be told
as a story
or fairy tale
but pain
really hurt someone

pain....
why you must come in my life?
is it one of the GOD creation
for human being
to always remember HIM?
it as a countermeasure
for people who always
ignoring and
disobeying his rule and guide

pain....
why did you stuck in my heart?
you came like a hurricane
and leaving a scar that
no one can heal
no one can treat
and the scar
feel like alive
it burns inside me
turns me inside out
and hurt me

pain....
the feeling that hard to resist
also hard to bear
but pain
which make human feel like living
as it "live" in everyone

0 comments: