BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

~DialoguE~

Member: What's up bro? Long time no see…how's life?


 

Me: Waalaikumsalam…how many time I told you salam would be more appropriate…I'm fine, for now, but life been miserable a bit...haha~


 

Member: Oh no…stop bullshitting…you know that I don't practice religious…miserable? Why?


 

Me: Well…you know…the usual…


 

Member: oh man! Still with that bitches?


 

Me: I don't like you call her that…


 

Member: what's up bro…you can't let her ruin your life would you? Knowing a person like you I know you can get more than that…


 

Me: I don't know man…since I'm seeing her, I felt for her…but I don't know, what is lacking with me…


 

Member: hah! I tell you what…you are not handsome, lack of confidence, stingy, short on temper, short on money and not only short on both, you also short in height!!hahahahahaha~


 

Me: wouldn't you suppose to cheer me up?? damn you…


 

Member: haha…don't get carried away ok…you know me well…i'm just teasing you…you are too straight…easily fell for what people said…still like the old you…


 

Me: I don't know man…habit may die hard…I know I'm not a complete package for a girl…I'm not you…you are handsome, intelligent, smart, rich…no wonder woman never let go of you…


 

Member: hey hey…what's this all about huh? You know it well right? I never fell for those bitches…they came to me…all I do is fucked them and when I get bored, I'll leave…


 

Me: I wonder if I can live like that…but I could really need a girl right now…


 

Member: oh man…just forget that bitch…you know it well right…since our time in middle school…woman only look for 2 things; 1) handsome, and 2) Money…if you have both, you have their world…


 

Me: yeah…i know about that…I'm the one that told you, remember? But as you know, I'm short on both…


 

Member: hey hey…don't get too "feeling" with me ok…


 

Me: it's true…just looks at you…how many women have felt for you, even just a glance…


 

Member:……….you see…I never wanted them, but they wanted me…it wasn't my fault…haha~


 

Me: I wish I could be someone like you…easily get women….


 

Member: hah! You should try it to…it's good for your health you know…


 

Me: what those suppose to mean?


 

Member: cut it out! You know what I mean…but just forget it…you are too good to speak of it…haha~


 

Me: I'm not like you, who has been oversea for years…you are not bounded by the law and regulation…also knowing you, I believe you never practice whatever you know about our religion…


 

Member: haaa…you are the only person can say that…if others, they would be S.F.U already…haha~


 

Me: hey! Tell me…am I not good enough for a woman? I find it hard to satisfy even a single lady; even I treated her nicely, with all my might…


 

Member: hoho…knowing you, I can tell that girl is lucky…it's hard to find a kind dumbass like you…don't be mad, you know I'm just joking…but I tell you man, women don't fell for this shit…


 

Me: explain yourself….


 

Member: well, you know it already don't you? as I tell you before, women only fell for a handsome dude and money inside their pocket…so no matter how good you are, they will not look at you…


 

Me: is being good is bad to them?


 

Member: I don't know man…but it seems it doesn't work like that…as example, you, a person that our teachers and parents always being proud of…and some of the girls calling you their "guardian angel"…but there no one fell for you, because you are too damn good…on the other hand, me, who always been the outcast person in our world…but look at me, women easily fell for me, even I never ask them to…


 

Me: I realized that, but I'm not as good as they say…


 

Member: stop bullshitting…if it wasn't you, I wouldn't be here…and because of that, my life is spared…for them, and for me, you are truly a "guardian angel"…where me, left rotting here, with the label of the bad person in our community…I felt like I am Lucifer, you know…doing all the bad things for all my life…


 

Me: don't say a thing about that again…both of us know what really happen that night…so stop blaming yourself…hey, I've got to go…time for terawih pray…it's isya' already…do you fasting there?


 

Member: nope and never will…but I love to, but it seems I'll do it when I repelled for my sin…haha…chiow my friend…


 

Me: I knew it already…insaf la sahabat, hidup kita tak tentu beb…and I already told you, salam would be more appropriate….assalamualaikum…


 

Member: whatever guardian angel…dia bunyi dah macam arwah mak aku dulu2…wasalam…haha…I spoke it again…


 

Me: you better apply it more often…ok la, I got to go….


 

Member; zzZZzZZz~

0 comments: