BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~IncompletE~

Empty spaces

Fill me up with holes

Distant faces

With no place left to go

Without you within me

I can't find no rest

Where I'm going

Is anybody guess


 

I woke up from a dream today…it's 3 o'clock in the morning…quickly grab my phone, thinking that you might be looking for me…but there's none, and I'm getting used to it…tired of waiting I guess…still early, I woke up and find myself a nice warm cloth, cover me up…I sat in front of my computer, looking at everything that might remind me of you…look at your picture on my wallpaper, smiling endlessly make a relieve, too much for a broken soul…for this past few months, that is one of things that keeping me holding on…it been a while huh…I'm getting used to it, day by day…it's ok, as long as I know you out there…I pray that you live happily…


 

Voices, tell me

I should carry on

And I'm swimming

In an ocean all alone

Baby, my baby

I can't stand your tears

You still wonder

If we made a big mistake


 

I go to your page…updated, but I feel very not right…I found that you are trying to tell me something, but I couldn't tell what actually you want to tell me…indirect, and I found it hard to understand…but one thing I realized, you are not happy for the period, the period which I let you go…I never wished I come to be this way, I always pray that you will be happily ever after… and seeing you sad really tears me apart, and your anger become an avenged for me…I wished that I'd be there, and you will share everything with me, but I realized what I'm capable and incapable of…it seems that independency doesn't seem fit to you for the time being…but no worry, I always here to watch your back, so please, be cheerful and live happily…that's all I ask…


 

I tried to go on like

I never knew you

I'm awake

But my world is half asleep

I pray

For this heart to be unbroken

But without you

All I'm going to be is

~INCOMPLETE~

0 comments: