BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

~LovE LetteR~

You had told me about this made-up pretty view of tulips and some greens with you and me lay side by side listening to each of us heartbeats will end pretty soon. But I never want it to be ended, as I love to lay here side by side with you and listening to your heartbeat, which every beat, I believe is saying your love for me.


 

You should believe you wrote that, because it is actually happening in this real world. The picture indeed vivid, as not only me inside those picture, but is a picture of you as well. Wearing the sweater of mine with the tight jeans, together with your blistering smile is too adorable and it not only as clear in HD, but it is as clear a running water of a lake.


 

I love to stroke up your hair and yes, the smells of your shampoo really give me the moment, something that I can't afford to lose. I love to kiss you on your cheek, because that is where I first kiss you and your forehead, the place that I wish I'd be kissing it for forever. I never care about those pimples that burst out on your face, as I am as well, having the same pimple and I love it when you voluntary helping me get it over my face. Never mention about those boobies my dear, as it is not reason I'm in love with you…I was aiming behind that, which is your heart, and I miss the moment when we lay down together on your huge orange pillow, and we talked a lot of things, not only about how annoying nostril was and how good the food at the Mona's.


 

I also still remember the time, when you called me in the middle of the night while I was having a sweet dream with you. You cried, you scream, you sobbed, and you moan about the world is the place for mean people, or how bad you at managing your financial, and sometimes you telling me how bad you missed me, and you couldn't breathe. And I always there, picking up those calls, and I calm you down. I told you that I always love you, and I always did, and I always be there whenever you need me. It's ok, I'm here, even I hardly live when you are far from me.


 

Yes, you did tell me that this is only for a moment, but I don't want it to be disperse this time. I wanted a longer time to spend with you, and I wished I really had. Both of us know it's hard, and you quote me for being as strong as stallion when the time comes. It's not the time to bid goodbye. You know it, and I know it. Both of us know, that I can't make it alive without you, and I never gonna able to live without you. And you always know that how much I had always loved you. And I quote:

"I never going to be good when the time come. The time when you step out of my life, and you know it very well. I know it sounded silly, but I always wanted you to know that all my life, there are no one who has been able to love me and make me love you more than anything in this world. I will always love you, and I never will leave your side".


 

I know, because I loved you too damn much.

0 comments: