BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

~AgaiN~

You done it again

And once again you've done it

Where am i?

In the sky?

Or lay on the ground?

Or deep down in the sea?

Drowning

In my own faith with you


 

You done it again

Walk over the wall

Leaving no traces behind

Leaving me all alone

With a tonne of cries

Without hesitate

Without desperate

You left me

Just like a bird

Left it nest


 

You done it

Again

And once again

One more another time

Another more in the future

And more and more

For the rest of my life


 

Again

I'm sorry

I'm not a strong person

I always need you

To be there

Whenever I need you

But I failed

To be there

Whenever you need me

And I know

You hate to be there for me

I'm sorry

Because I am just

What I mean to be


 

Once again

I'm sorry

I not gonna mingle2

In your matter anymore

Sorry for be a burden

To you

And everyone else


 

Again

For the last time

Let me be at peace

With the conscience I need

And sorry

For bothering

Again….