BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

~WalK~

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone


 

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Until then I walk alone


 

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone


 

This is the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams by the group I adore, Greenday…..


 

This day, the day before, the day after, and the day after on…I always walk on this road…I thought that you are always by my side, but it seems that I was all alone all the time…maybe it just a shadow of yours or it is my imagination…I got confused, and easily get tortured by my own imagination…as the days goes, I walked on this road, lonely and wishing that someday somehow someone will accompany me…

This day, as I walked this road, I see you through the window…you had a happy time and happy life…it's good to see you smiling…even it is a fake one, it is still a smile, and I appreciate whoever that can bring those smile back at you…I wish it was me, but I was wrong all along…keep smiling babe…that's your nature and true self…no need to fake it…show the world that your day is the greatest with your smile…no matter how shit things are, always smiling…

Me? Oh yes…I wanted you to smile sincerely, without thinking am I able to smile or not…don't worry, I am smiling, whenever you are smiling…I am your shadow, so whenever you sad it tears my heart apart…as a shadow, I always by your side, but with no action and nothing I can do, but just follow you wherever you will go…

Today, I walked this road again, and I can see you smile once again…I may be not understand you well, but I know you well…keep on smiling babe, it's good for you…as now, as I'm walking down this road, I can see myself drowning bits by bits…I know, my time is just around the corner, and I wish I could spent the very last of it with you…but, seems that you are having a good time, I don't want to bothering you, and I decided to spent it alone…

Today, as I walked this road, I hardly see the end of it…but it is certain, that the door of light will welcome me into the world of darkness, where the broken heart are the conqueror of their own fear

0 comments: