BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~BerkecamuK~

I don't know why…lately I seen my old version of me, suffering to come back and once again rule my heart…what is happening to me, I seriously don't know…I wish someone told me what exactly happening with me…

I lost focus,

I lost faith in my own belief,

I lost confidence,

I lost competence,

I lost spirit

I lost everything,

Even the will to live

I want to wake up…please someone wake me up from this dream…my heart crumbles and my mind rebels against my will…these past few weeks have been a tiring one, and I realized that I pushed my brain to work very hard at optimum level, in the worse condition ever…I need to rest, and resting begin to accumulate in my heart…rest, rest, rest, and rest…nothing more but rest…too much rest also tires me…work hard my brain rebels, when resting my body rebels…soon I thought maybe my heart will repel my thought and I soon cannot think straight anymore…so, what is happening to me?

0 comments: