BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

~Me SelF~

I am

A person

Who has been

Thought

By my parent

To be

One good guy

To be

A fine gentleman

And now

I am as proud

As my parent want me to be


But

Lately

Be a gentleman

Really suffered me

I ended up being nice to everybody

But everybody seems to

Doing bad things towards me


I am

A kind of a person

Who will leave

Anything behind me

Just to get done what I must do

Sometimes

I turned down my friend

Just for me to help my other friends

And sometimes,

I ended up both messing all things

Without been able to help those in need


Now

I find myself

I realized the truth

I am no special man

I am no extraordinary person

I'm just a normal person

With a big heart

But I know myself better

Which where my weaknesses

Where my slack

Where my incompetence

And everything I am as before and for now


To be live in this cruel world

I was forced to admit

Life is fight

It is not a journey

It is a war

A war that require us to always be in front

Of our challengers

To stay on top

And the truth is

Only the better gets better

Only the stronger

Become stronger


To be the winner

One must act

Act now!

People always wanted others to act fast

But they never realized they actually

Create a path for others

But not for themselves

As a result

They fall behind

And other grasped the glory


That's the reality

Of myself

For being purposed

To help others

Without any tiny wish

To help myself

And now

I'm drowning

Because of my own self

Into the depth

Of a loser

And onto a path

Of a useless man


*THAT'S WHAT I AM*

0 comments: