BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

~WheN YoU LovE mE, WheN YoU LovE mE NoT~

When you love me, I am your everything…. i am the one, and I am the only one…

But when you love me not, I'm no longer the one, no longer the one for your everything, and I'm no one to you….


 

When you love me, I am your guardian angel….whenever you in problem, you will find me…you will reach me in any manner possible just to let me know about you….

But now, when you love me not, there are no longer me as your guardian angel… I don't hear anything from you,, and you even asked somebody else to help you even I am available and capable of lending you a hand…


 

When you love me, most every time we spend to texting and chat with each other…if credits are not available, we chat through IM and emails…

Now, when you love me not, I hardly got any message from you….sometimes I text you to know your present condition but you just as silent as the night…no words, no news and nothing…not a reply and return back call….


 

When you love me, you enjoyed every time we hang out together….

But when you love me not, every time we date you always want to get home early…you asking me to be fast so that you won't return home late…that's find with me, but it tears my heart apart when you demand to get home early, just to not disappoint some guy friends of you from waiting…


 

Mention about waiting, when you love me, you can wait and tolerate if I am just late for <5 minutes….if I take longer than that, you will sulk with me and I enjoy the effort of mine in cool you down…

When you love me not, you not only wait for me, you even angrier than ever, regardless if I am late or early…it seems like when it comes to me, no matter you waited or not, I will get to face your wrath…


 

When you love me, you used to care for me….you make sure I eat my dinner and you make sure I take my medication until I heal perfectly….

But now, as I said, when you love me not, you don't even asked me anything…you no longer care of my feelings and sometimes, when I try to concern about you, you chased me away…


 

When you love me, everything I'm down, you are the one that rise me up…whenever I'm about to drown, you always be the one to resuscitate me….

When you love me not, whenever I need you, you always not there…when I finally found you, you always trying to escape…it sad when I realized you weren't there for me, but you where somewhere else for someone else…


 

When you love me, I feel like the world is mine…

But when you love me not, I feel the world around me crumbles…


 

When you love me, you really do love me…

When you love me not, I don't know if you still love me or you just keeping me as company just to be your fail safe plan..


 

(T__T)

0 comments:



Blog Archive