BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 13, 2010

i never ask for anything...enough just you be honest with me...it doesn't matter good or bad...just be honest.....i'm normal person with short fuse, i can easily lost my temper and i know i'm bad when i lost control of myself....but please consider....i just cannot stand to watch some other guys that u barely know hanging out with you instead of me....if that kind of guy you choose, so what will happen to me??

I know, he meant a lot to you, and I appreciate that he always there for you…I know, there are many things between us and I admit that I'm not that good to you all the time…I'm trying to be good and I try to make it up to you….i know, it is your freedom, it is your choice to do anything you ever wish, and I cannot step in any decision you make…but sometimes, you need to consider some important things that you cannot see in me…..

0 comments:



Blog Archive