BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

~!~

I'm tired of chasing around shadows….i'm tired of chasing around memories…I'm tired of chasing around you….i'm tired of cry alone in the night…you know, it bothers me whenever you are away, and when you are not in front of me….i sat alone, holding your picture in my arms, staring at your never ending smiles really rips my heart apart….


 

Knowing you, I bet you also know me….even I try to know better, there are lot of things I cannot understand by just observing…I am human, I do really need an explanation to everything you do, and I really do need you to guide me to know you better…there are too little I understand and there is too many you keep in hide from me….


 

I hope you know that I always keep you in my heart…you are my heart, you are my soul, and you are my life….sometimes, it really do flatten me whenever I inviting you, you showing me a good response….even in the end, it never happened, but at least by showing your interest in the subject matter really makes my day….i know, if compared to my "competitors", I am nothing special….


 

One thing, I never able to understand is….why is it hard for me to admit that I am not yours anymore??even you keep repeat it to me, but I never get to understand….perhaps, by admitting this particular facts, I will be more clear on how things go with you….it really sad when what i planned not achievable, but it too much too admit that you turn me down for someone else…now it really do hurts, as all those things goes smoothly under my nose because it was covered with lies…well, I love the way you lies….thank you very much….


 

Now I know we said things did things that we never meant and now we fall back into the same pattern, same routine….your temper as just bad as mine is, you the same as me when it come to love you just as blinded….

0 comments:



Blog Archive