BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 10, 2010

~DecembeR~

December has come again….yet; I usually spend my December at home with my family (because we Malaysians always had educational facilities break at the end of the year)…but this time, for the year of 2010, it is a different one…make it very special I guessed…for the first time ever, I can enjoy a December full of classes, a December with my friends instead of my family, and then a December with rainy almost the whole day….oh did I tell you how much I love rain so much??it just like watching the whole world crying with you…it a nice feeling, and somehow I feel better because of it…


 

Well, this December also make a difference…for the first time ever in my life, I will having my birthday during school term….for 22 years I lived, never had a year of spending time with teachers and friends for my birthday bash (as my birthday fall on December (T_T)… ), this is the first time I get present and surprise party from my friends (maybe…I wish I had one)…this very month also I witnessed my friends wedding, my sister newborn baby, my elder sister engagement, and lot of family bonding among my relatives and friends to be mentioned.


 

So, if you asking me about December, it kind of remarkable to me, as I always get reminded how much I have grown, how much I have been hurt, how much I have been betrayed, how much I failed, how much I fall, how much I rise, how much I success, how much I get from the whole year full of surprise, and how matured I was….


 

Ya Allah, I wish I will have another year full of your blessing and I always seek your forgiveness, for all the sin I've done….

0 comments:



Blog Archive