BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 27, 2010

~TrusT~

Trust…word that never been good to me…I used to trust people, but I ended up being betrayed…so many times, I am tired of counting the number of people I can trust and betrayal I'm facing…for a long time, I've been living not to put my trust in anyone…

For once, after a long time, I wanted to put my trust into someone…but sadly, she turned out to betray me as well…all the trust I put in her gone, just like the wind, leave without traces…I am sad, after for a long time I don't feel the betrayal now it right knocking on my nose…

You know, I always thought that I was the one…the only one that you can depend on, the one that you can rely on, and the one that you can trust the most…for once, I wanted to take off my mask and show you the real me…but, sadly, I don't even managed to show you what hiding behind the mask, you simply walk away…I fell so ashamed, I thought I was special, but I am not…I'm just another guy…

You always said I failed to understand you…well because you the same as me, both are wearing the mask…but there are different honey, when you choose to wear the mask and when you born to wear it….you are not the same as me, you choose to wear the mask to hide your true self, but I am living with the burden to bear with wearing it…for some time, I just feel like I'm letting go with all this mask thing and be true to you…

But, you never wanted me to…you wanted me to stay behind the mask…and I obey, as I blindly fall in love with you…and I trust you, for I believe you are my savior, who will be the one that will save me from the darkness of being me….once again, I put my trust on you and again….you break it just like that….over and over again, until there is nothing left…that is the value of my trust, simply like a trash to you…

0 comments:



Blog Archive