BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

~VersE 1~

I woke up from a dream today

I jumped off my bed and I stare to the ceiling

I got this chilly feeling

Spread up my spine

To the head

To the brain

To the ear

Flowing tear to my eyes

It's not fear

That I feel

For that time

It was real

And I know it

I blown it

I pushed it

I engulfed it

I spit it

Away

So that it never bother me in anyway

Anyway

There is so many way

Why we are on the same way

Just like yesterday

Yesterday is over

Today is a new day

The day still isn't over

For us to realize thing

Fix thing

Made up for our mistakes

It's not mistakes that fear us

It our mind

Mind of being blown away

Like I was holding a shot gun

Aim to my head

I'm losing the rhyme

But I just hit it

Play it

Wind it

So it sound like a rhyme

Even though I know it is crime

I'm going to a shock

Now I'm reaching the for glock

I try to shoot them

But the music stops

0 comments: