BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

~Saturday: 30/10/2010~

Today is Saturday….just like the other Saturday I ever faced….but no one never what might come afterward…even me, the one who always thought I planned my own activity….

Today, it has been a while…she asking me out, where I always wished for the whole time….even shocked a bit, I quickly agreed, without thinking much…yes, for her, I never think twice…I just do what my heart say and I strictly obey….

Sharp on my clock, 5.35 p.m….rains start to pour, and I almost get soaked before I reached my friend bike….I almost bang mu fist to wall as it seem that my plan ruined, but I manage to hold myself back and think about it over….luckily, after 10 minutes of waiting, the rain begin to stop….I quickly get the key out of my pocket and starts the engine….in a matter of minutes, I was on the way to pick her up….

It's been hard for me, as the journey not as smooth as I wish for….i was chased by rain and the rain chased by me….I take about 3 stops to reach her, and I get soaked a little in the rain, but it never stopped me, as I can see she is faithfully smiling at me, waiting for me to come….

Well, we enjoyed the whole evening….we go whenever we want to and we managed to buy what we are looking for, even some of the goods aren't that good and off the list….have a wonderful dinner at Pizza Hut® and then spend most of time at the beach, enjoying a peaceful environment…

Babe, I know we been through a lot, and I know you have undergone more pain than I do….i wish that you stay strong, in whatever condition because I can't afford to lose you….i know, I've been bad lately and I wish I can quickly be by your side again…I always pray for your happiness and I wished someday you find the path you are looking for…

Just remember babe, if whatever happened in the future, just remember, you always had me….i love you too damn much…..

2 comments:

Farah Diyana said...

alala..sweetnye
baik encik L ni kan
doa bnyk2 k? ;)

~L~ said...

huhu...baik....mekaseh cik farah... :)