BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I love you, and that's it….love whoever you want, as many as you want…I won't bother anymore….you always know I never take anything for granted…I feel sorry for those who fall for me….I already choose you, blindly without thinking that you might not be choosing me…. I know, I'm just piece of trash that you never want in your life, but please, at least I need some comfort and care from you, in my present situation….you left me hurting myself while other bask with your love…. I know you, but I don't know you well enough…perhaps you never consider of knowing me, because if you really knew me, then you should know what might happen if this goes on…. I'm missing the old me, and yet I miss the old you, even it is the worst ever person ever walked in this world….well, you always said that if I can't handle you at your worst, then sure hell I don't deserve you at your best….for me, if you can't handle me at my best, then sure hell you never will can handle me at my worst…mark my words…..

0 comments: