BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 19, 2010

~A SonG tO RemembeR~

Some days I sit

Staring at the window

Watching this world pass me by

Sometimes I think

There's nothing to live for

I almost break down and cry


 

Sometimes I think I'm crazy

I'm crazy oh so crazy

Why am I here?

Am I just wasting my time?


 

But then I see my baby

Suddenly I'm not crazy

It all makes sense

When I look into her eyes


 

Sometimes it feels like

The world's on my shoulder

Everyone's leaning on me

Cause sometimes it feels like

The world's almost over

But then she comes back to me


 

My baby girl

Keeps singing louder

I watch her grow up with pride

People make jokes

Cause they don't understand me

They just don't see my real side


 

I act like shit don't faze me

Inside it drive me crazy

My insecurities could eat me alive


 

Now you probably get this picture

From my public persona

That I'm a pistol-packing drug addict

Who bags on his mama

But I wanna just take this time out

To be perfectly honest

Cause there's a lot of shit

I keep bottled that hurts

Deep inside of my soul


 

And just know that I grow colder

The older I grow

This boulder on my shoulder

Gets heavy and harder to hold

And this load is like the weight of the world

And I think my neck is breaking

Should I just give up?

Or try to live up

To these expectation


 

Now look, I love my girlfriend

More than life in herself

But I got enemies that's determined

To make my life living hell

But I handled it well

Given the circumstances I'm dealt

So many chances man

It's too bad

Could had someone else


 

But the years that I've wasted are

Nothing to tears that I've tasted

So here's what I'm facing:

3 felonies, 6 years of probation

I've went to jail for this woman

I've been to bat for this woman

I've taken bats to people backs

Bent over backwards

For this woman


 

But that's it, it's over

There's no more reason

To cry no more

I got my baby

The only lady I adore faithfully

So sayonara try tomorrow

Nice to know you

My baby travelled back to arms of

Her rightful owner

And suddenly it seems that

My shoulder blades have just shifted

It's like the greatest gift

You can get

The weight have been lifted


 

I LOVE YOU, WITH ALL MY HEART…

0 comments: