BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 6, 2010

~LieS~

Lies…lie is a must in human life…why? Because lie drives us forward…but why lie? To satisfy the one we lied? To escape from any form of punishment? To save our butt? Or to simply make an excuse to ourself? All are possibility of lying….but why lie??

I used to lie once…not once, many time I've done it…I know it's bad to lie, and I regret myself for lying…but because I know the feel of being lied to, I managed to control my lies…carefully lie so one gonna get hurt and those lie satisfied all person involved….but still, why lie??

I know, it's hard to accept when someone are lying to us, especially the one we loved the most…sometimes, they said like this, but done it like that…action show differently than said…well said, but still lie is the best option to satisfy people…

Sometimes, I used lie to comfort people, even me myself need comforts from others…there also time I need to lie to satisfy myself, so that I never think something bad and stupid, just to prevent me from doing something bad….but why lie, even I can tell the truth to myself??

Lie are lie, there are no arguing about it….i hate being lied to, so I try as good as I can for not telling lies to people…I hate when you lied to me, even I already know that was a lie….i don't know, maybe I loved the way you lie, that's why….

Enough lying…I'm tired of this game….your lie gotten rotten day by day…you act differently than what you said….you lie again…you promise me…promise are made to be broken…yet you still lie, yet you still promise…promise is a lie, and lie is also a promise…I promise you, no more lie, but believe me, I was lying to you…you were lying to me, it's ok, as I know the lie not bring us to no where….

0 comments: