BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 25, 2010

~PicturE~

Picture…what's with picture? I don't know…all I know picture is one way of preserving memories…yup, to keep a sweet memory of something that we will be missed in the future…it's nice to take pics, just need a camera, pose and then snap! Finished…you got yourself a picture of something you want to keep…

I love taking pictures…there's a lot of it actually…but I don't know, I felt it very wrong to post it here or uploaded into any open networking account such as Facebook, Tagged, Hi-5, Myspace, Friendster, etc….i know, the function of those picture are to let someone recognize us, and as identification purposes…

But to me, it seems like revealing ourselves to outsider and total stranger….we never know them exactly as their nature….human is well known of lying….lies is what people are really good at…somehow I feel uploading my pics will put me in a grave danger…maybe I'm just paranoid, but it is the truth and I want to keep it that way…

In fact, much of us never realized…especially girls….you know, there are rules to wear clothes and guidelines are stated clearly in al-Quran, and I hope whoever read this realized it well….well, you see….it's good to have your picture in your Fb or whatsoever social website you joined, but have you ever consider any sin you done before your eyes??

I tell you what….let say, you uploaded one pic of your new haircut….just to tell you love your new haircut, and it reached the objective as people seeing it know that you are telling them that you just having a new haircut and you loved it very much…but, have you ever realized, that pic is opened to public and anyone can see it…how??

Simple…you uploaded it and you brag about it….some of your friend view it, and tell their friends…and their friend spread it more through another friends of theirs and so on until it spread out wide across the world….

For your information, revealing your hair to men which is not your father, brothers or relatives are totally prohibited….it stated in al-Quran, that you will suffer several years in hell for just a piece of your hair seen by a pair of eyes…imagine, one hair per eyes cost you several years…if you upload a pic of your new haircut, just how much your hair revealed that you think??? Thousand?? Try to multiply it with hundreds of people that just admiring your new haircut…..

I hope you can understand what I'm saying…it not only for a free hair pic, same goes to pic of you in which you wearing a shirt that showing your body shape, short sleeve shirt, your sister shirt and whatsoever shirt that revealing yourself to a men is count as same….

Think about it, and make a move…I'm just telling you the truth, no hard feelings…hope you understand….even this don't apply to men, but men also has their own guidance in showing pic of themselves….but, like I suggested, remove those pic which you think improper to be uploaded and keep a nice pic in a suitable dress…

And also remember, never let your boyfriend have your private photo….free hair or half naked, or sexy and exotic, even a nice photo with sweet smile, please don't…because they can used it against you if things don't go their way…believe me, I've seen much among my friends….

So ladies, please be careful…don't let yourself be a victim just because of a "Picture" =)

0 comments: