BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

~LetteR tO ~M~

It's been a while….since the last time that I saw your pretty face….it's nice seeing you….being up all good except those expression….the expression of never ending tired…..i know, lately both of us have been busy, and lately we are no more having our normal conversation….well, it's good to see you alive, happy and most importantly, cheerful….

I know, you been through many things this year, so do I…living without you by my side seems to be the worse ever condition I ever had….really wish that someday you will stand by me once again, and I always pray for that….above all, I always pray for your well being and happily ever after…that's all I'm asking….

Today, I see what you write about what happened yesterday…it's been a boring day, I admit it but I even gain a priceless knowledge….but, it still hurts me deep inside knowing you still got the same problems….i wish I can erased all that, and we can start a new beginning….

I wish that someday you manage to change, to be the one you should be…I know, it's never been easy….but at least try…I hardly see any effort you make, cause day by day I can only see things getting worse and worse, and seem like never ending….i can change so I believe you also can….

I always has faith in you…even whatever mess you in…I always have faith with you….it's nice talking to you, even given a shorter time and chances, I still glad I can make out a word or two to you…well babe, I really missed our old days, and I wish you feel the same, because right know, your heart keep telling you that we are no longer connected….we don't have any connection you say….well, I know you sad to see someone which is fading away from you, but it hurt me most to see you sad for someone else other than me….

Well, I guess that's all for now…I wish that I could be there with you when you are out there alone with the sea, because it the only place both of us approved for releasing our tension….well babe, please take good care of yourself and be good in whatever you do…even I'm no longer someone to you, bear in mind that you always the best in me…

0 comments: