BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I don't know…I couldn't see things as through as before….I don't know what is missing, and what is wrong with me….I can't think straight anymore…you know, whenever you saying being you was never easy, I find it much harder to understand you, more than anything…I wish I knew….I thought I know you everything, but it seems I never know you enough…

Well…now I don't know if I am on the wrong path…. I admit I choose to stay, and I hope I'll stick to it….but somewhere, somehow you are backstabbing me and I really hurt by the pain… you see, whatever you do, I never complained and I never objected, as it fines with me as long as you are happy with it…. I hurt, and I cry alone in the night…I know you never wanted this part of me, but I can't help it since I only have you in my life…

I wish someday you will be good enough, changed already, and find out your inner self….I wish I can accompany you along your way, till the very end of me, but it seems you never wanted me anymore….you had your life, and you should appreciate every bit of it, and let your memory of me die along when I'm gone….

I wish I'm stayed, and I really want to….but it can't be helped if you never ever wanted to, and you already know, I really hate to make you do something you never intended and never will to do….Go on, live a happy life babe….don't let me shadowing your life…I'm only your past, not your present and never will be your future….

Live happily, be good and take really good care of yourself….I love so very damn much, from the bottom of my heart….don't worry, even if I'm not around, I can always be your guardian angel, even I'm not supposed to…farewell…………………………..

0 comments: