BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

~LooK At ThE BrighT SidE~

everything has fall apart
the ship i made has completely broken
torn to pieces
tears apart
by the smash of wave
huge wave
of destiny and life challenge

i'm standing here babe
all alone
full of loneliness
inside my heart
which before
full of our love
and full of our memories
and now
it's gone
gone like the wind
blew away our song

my dear babe
where are you?
where's you've been?
what ur doin?
a lot of questions
a lot of guess
fill in my chest

you told me how to spread my wing
you teach me how to fly
yo tell me how to stand on my foot
where you are my floor
you thought me how to walk
where you are the place when I fall
you teach me how to live
where you are my only reason to live
you tell me i must survive
where you are my survivor
you thought me how to love
where you are my only love
you want me to take care
where you are the thing i care the most

my dearest babe
i am so sorry
so so sorry
for being such a child
for being such a nuisance
for being such a loser
for being such a failure
for being such a useless person
for being a mess up person
i am sorry
i wish if i could turn back time

but
i know what is important
life must go on
even without you
i must go on
i will look at the bright side
even you are my only light
don't let me fall to the darkness
where there lies
the greatness of my past

my dearest babe
i want you to stay beside me
even i can manage to walk by myself
even if i can survived this
and go on with my life
i wont let you far from my side
because
there's you
and always you
from every corner of my heart
u are my queen
you are my sunshine
you are my beloved one

I LOVE YOU

0 comments: