BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

~A LetteR FoR mY DaddY~

dear DAD,
i am your son
and you are my DAD
we have this relation
since you make me inside

my MUM womb
and she delivered me

to live in this world

dear PAPA,
you are the one
who show me
the
truth of life
you thought me of survival

and you fill me with
lot of knowledge
from i was a little boy
until i am what i am now

dear ABI,
you tied me to a tree
when i was 6
you hit me with a stick

when i was 8
you slap me
when i was 12

but i don't have any grudge against you
for your beating
for your tie action
for your slap
all just because
you want me to understand
the way of Islamic life
to be a true Muslim


dear FATHER
you always tell me
never to follow your steps
never be a brute

never be a forceful person
never be a weakling
but
i will follow you
as you are my greatest role model

dear ABAH,
you are the head of our family,
you are the leader of your sons
you are the comforter of your daughter
you are the lover to our lovely mother
and yet you are the protector of us all
you are the source of happiness
and yet you are the place we seek justice

you are the navigator
that determines the way of
your family sail
you are the only one
FATHER OF ALL KIND

dear DAD, PAPA, ABI, FATHER, ABAH
WE LOVE YOU

0 comments: