BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

~A LetteR FoR mY MummY~

dear MOM,
you are my mother
and i am your son
who always make your head
never end thinking of me
and never ending
care for me
since i was
inside your womb
until i was a big man now
and yet still you must
taking care of me

dear MOTHER,
you gave birth to unfaithful son
i always keep your heart broken
even since i was a small child
until i am a grown man
i still
need protection from you
i still
depending on you
i still
pain in the ass for you
and i still
the one you always loved

dear MAMA,
why is it?
why is that?
why?
why you keep pretending
pretending to keep
your face happy
even this son
your son

keep breaking your heart
keeping up
hurt your feelings
keeping up
make you sad
keeping up
make you cry
and yet
you still smile
like there nothing
ever happen


dear UMMI,
i always waking up late
always late for solah
and yet you keep waking me up
keep reminding me
of becoming a good Muslim
even i
your son
never been used to you
whenever you need me
but yet
you still
give me room to comfort me
to relax me
to please me
to care for me
to love me
to take care of me
even i know
deep inside
you are hurt
for what have i done to you

dear EMAK,
i am sorry
for never be what
you always wanted
what you
always wish
i am sorry
i never keep my promise
even you always
have faith in me
i am sorry
because your son
this son
always fail you
always turn you down
always creating up mess
that you never forgive
but yet
you still be forgiven
you still be proud
you still be happy
for your son
even i know
and you know
that whatever
i have done
never been good to anyone

dear MILADY,
even i know
whatever i have done
never pleased you
never good enough for you
but i am grateful
very thankful
because of you
are my lovely mother
and only you
the place i always want to be
the place i always be
whenever i hurt
whenever i sad
whenever i cry
whenever i am mad
whenever i am down
whenever i am not myself
it all gone
whenever i am
in your
lovely
caring
comfort
calming hug

dear
MOM, MOTHER, MAMA, UMMI, EMAK, MILADY,
I LOVE YOU
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART




0 comments: