BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

~SpeechlesS~

Speechless….i don't know what to say….for the past few days and weeks I was hanging and struggling with lot of tension….I'm usually a positive person, normally I managed to use my optimistic thinking to get me out of trouble…well people always facing troubles right??if no trouble then our life don't have any fun….


 

Funny it is, for over a year I still haunted by my greatest nightmare….I don't know where the wrong we had done, and what could be the possible reason for this to happened, but we are human, what can we do is planning and pray….for everything to turn out right…


 

Right now, I always keep thinking of her, of what her doing, what her condition, about her where about….in my minds I keep on thinking about her, even I know I'm not supposed to think about her…but I think that's what we call the power of love, as right now I am still under the impression of how much I've changed because of her…


 

I know, as a guy I have my own ego, and I must admit mine was higher even I try my best to deny it…but our personality is reflected by our doings, and we were judged by people around us who see us everyday…they know us more, even we keep telling our self that we know our own much better than others…


 

For now, I am at the edge of my own ability…I'm afraid, the same tragedy will happen again….be prepared for the worst and pray for the best…I wish I don't have to create another personality just to satisfy everyone's need…it's been long since I become myself…


 

I wish things will turn out well, and right now I just wish I can finish my degree as soon as I can….wish me luck~ =)


 

0 comments: