BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

~mY HearT CrumbleS~

i don't know why, i don't know how....my life today become so empty, so boring and so called with never ending of sadness....i'm really sad, and i don't know for what reason i'm sad...i think of my family, i think of my friends, i think of Allah and i think of nothing else....


i wonder, when will this be end...i never wish my life would end, and i find myself couldn't wait to see what surprises waited for me in the future....i cannot regret, as i never managed to get what i liked and wanted the most, and i never satisfies enough with whatever i already had, even i always being gratefull for whatever it is...at least, i had something even though it is not as i want it....


well, as a Muslim, i been living with the faith that Allah always has something really good for us and i never doubted that....i assume every disturbance and challenges i faced today and the day before is a test from Him in order for me to get the "better thing".....that's how people are, they always wanting and eager for more, and wishing for many great things, but have we ever consider what we had done, in return for whatever wishes of us granted??


take it as a ffod for thought, and done blame me for saying we never had enough, and in spite of that we never had said "Alhamdulillah" for whatever we had, as we never trully show our appreciation...if you do, tell me how and i am ready to poke my eyes if you manage to make me believed you actually do honor the gift Allah already gave at you~


0 comments: