Speechless….i don't know what to say….for the past few days and weeks I was hanging and struggling with lot of tension….I'm usually a positive person, normally I managed to use my optimistic thinking to get me out of trouble…well people always facing troubles right??if no trouble then our life don't have any fun…. Funny it is, for over a year I still haunted by my greatest nightmare….I don't know where the wrong we had done, and what could be the possible reason for this to happened, but we are human, what can we do is planning and pray….for everything to turn out right… Right now, I always keep thinking of her, of what her doing, what her condition, about her where about….in my minds I keep on thinking about her, even I know I'm not supposed to think about her…but I think that's what we call the power of love, as right now I am still under the impression of how much I've changed because of her… I know, as a guy I have my own ego, and I must admit mine was higher even I try my best to deny it…but our personality is reflected by our doings, and we were judged by people around us who see us everyday…they know us more, even we keep telling our self that we know our own much better than others… For now, I am at the edge of my own ability…I'm afraid, the same tragedy will happen again….be prepared for the worst and pray for the best…I wish I don't have to create another personality just to satisfy everyone's need…it's been long since I become myself… I wish things will turn out well, and right now I just wish I can finish my degree as soon as I can….wish me luck~ =)
Thursday, May 12, 2011
~SpeechlesS~
from the mind and soul of ~L~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(139)
-
▼
May
(26)
- if your happy and you know it , press ask your fol...
- Send this to all your formspring friends if you su...
- Send this to all your formspring friends if you su...
- nothing...just another Malaysian fruit...delicious...
- I miss her…Even I'm just a sucker to her,But I mes...
- memori paling indah sbgai seorang ank?
- Kenapa kau pakai tudung?
- apa yang kau boleh buat bila masalah datang kepada...
- mcm ne nk wat klu ade plak org ketiga wujud ketika...
- dh apply kje?
- What superstitions do you have?
- bile kita diam kate kita xamek tau, tp bile kita b...
- ~SpeechlesS~
- kemaafan tuk kesilapan yg berulang kali..patut ke?
- What's your dream car?
- What are you most excited about right now?
- What event in the past, present, or future would y...
- ~HatI YanG TelaH KaU SakitI~
- ~TaK BisA MemiliH mU~
- dan ianya membuat lelaki mempnyai satu kuasa tuk c...
- kenapa lelaki pentingkan ego mereka?
- What celebrity do you most resemble?
- haha betol..plk..mana kenal? pdhal xpnh jmpa pn..o...
- suka tnye soalan plek2..do u even know me??
- ape korang wat klu korang baru taw...lover korang ...
- what would you do if someone you love and care the...
-
▼
May
(26)
0 comments:
Post a Comment